Congratulations to Katie Clayton for winning day #2 of our gift giveaways!!
Time for more gifts!!!
Over the holidays I came across an amazing recipe for Raw Vegan Truffles, which I shared with you in a previous post (see link below). These tasty little treats have now become a staple in our home. Packed with healthy, raw ingredients, they make great snacks for my boys and perfect gifts for friends. When something so simple to make tastes so great, it’s worth talking about again!
(add 1-2 TBSP of vanilla powder to this recipe for the additional super food benefits)
My 3rd must have for 2014 is healthy baking products!
Tonight we are giving away Organic Traditions Vanilla Powder and Nutrition in Nature Raw Orgainic Virgin Coconut Oil !
Why are these products a staple in my kitchen?
Advantages of vanilla are not only restricted to its refreshing taste and smell, but it also has numerous health benefits.
- Helps overcome nausea
- Helps in weight loss – curbs food cravings as vanillin releases serotonin
- Reduces depression, anxiety and stress
- Regulates menstruation
- Helps in healing wounds
- Potentially help prevent cancer due to its antioxidant properties
- Reduces risk of breast cancer
- Potentially helps in improving neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease by offsetting damage cause by peroxynitrate formation
- Stops sickling of blood cells – a type of cell deformation that causes sickle cell anemia
- Helps prevent memory loss
- Improves body immunity
- Acts as a stimulant and helps in the secretion of male and female hormones (testosterone and estrogen)
- Helps preventing allergy related to hypersensitivity
- Cures, sinus, cough and congestion
- Cures inflammation and hyperactivity of various body systems (Respiratory, circulatory, digestive, nervous and excretory system)
- Reduces inflammation caused by convulsions and fever
- It is an anti-mutagen and anti-carcinogen
- It can be used to treat stomach pain and ulcers
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Strengthens skin against chapping and dryness
How do you enter?!
You must share this post on a social media site and tag dailyroutineblog and Nature’s Fare Market.
The more shares the more chances you have to win!
Remember you must tag in order for us to keep track of who entered!
The winner will be chosen tomorrow evening!