These delicious chocolate treats not only satisfy your sweet tooth, they also help to balance the hormones and are packed with protein. The combination of healthy fats, carbohydrates and protein make these the perfect snack to grab before the gym or when you need something quick on the road. I’m in love with this new Energy Tonic from “Harlow Skin CO” and have been adding it to smoothies, protein balls and morning tea.
I’ve listed the amazing benefits of Energy Tonic in order to help you understand why this potion is so fricken amazing! This information is just the basics, but if you want more info I would defiantly recommend popping into Harlow and chatting with Crystal…She will blow your mind!
Check out the recipe and Energy Tonic benefits below.
- Balances Hormones
- Boost Fertility
- Improves skin and hair
- Increases Energy
- Reduces Stress
- Acts as an Anti-Inflammatory. …
- Slows or Prevents the Growth of Tumors. …
- Protects the Cardiovascular System. …
- Regulates and Prevents Diabetes and Illnesses Related to Diabetes. …
- Contains Antioxidative and Anti-Aging Capabilities. …
- Heals Wounds.
- Burning Belly Fat.
- Increased Energy and Athletic Performance.
- Lowering Cortisol.
- Fighting Depression and Improving Brain Function
Powerful Protein Balls:
All ingredients can be purchased at Natures Fare Market.
- 1 cup fully cooked (cooled) quinoa
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 4 tsp energy tonic
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
Mix all dry ingredients, then add wet items one by one making sure to mix fully.
Roll into little balls (rolling in chocolate dust if desired.)
Place in the freezer for at least 1 hour and enjoy~~*