Happy American Thanksgiving from the Doell house! I decided this year to keep my American heritage alive in our house and host another Thanksgiving alongside my year end client Christmas party! Yesterday, we all worked hard to put the final touches on our house and bring in the warmth of the holiday’s for our guests tonight!
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder (available at health stores)
- 2 cups ground raw almonds (preferably sprouted then dried first)
- ½ cup raw organic honey
- 1 Tbs. organic coconut oil
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup shredded, dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- Combine all the ingredients except for the coconut flakes in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll up your sleeves, take a small amount of the mixture, and roll small balls between your palms. Add your love!
- Dip each ball in a separate smaller bowl containing the coconut flakes.
- Freeze overnight to harden the truffles. I keep them frozen until they are ready to serve.
And Mantel piece