- 2 cups organic sprouted spelt flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 11/2 cups mashed banana (ripe)
- 3 large eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/3 cup coco or raw cocoa powder
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray/grease muffin pans.
Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine oil, sugar, banana, and eggs. Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, making sure not to over-mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
Fill muffins pans about 3/4 full. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until done.
Organic whipping cream with maple syrup to taste (approx. 1 tbs per large batch).